Friday, January 7, 2022

How I Display and Save Christmas Cards

I love Christmas cards. I love the tradition of addressing cards to loved ones. I love the excitement of finding cards in the mailbox. And I love seeing our cards over and over throughout the year - and through the years!  

As we receive cards throughout the Christmas season, they are put up along the windows in our kitchen and family room.  


When we take down our decorations, the cards are moved to a cardholder that is up in our house year round. This is honestly the only part that I enjoy about taking down Christmas decorations! 


(I got this Branch Cardholder several years ago from Pottery Barn. It's currently unavailable, but I'm sure you can find similar ones on Etsy.)

The cards that come off the cardholder are put into a book and tucked away with our Christmas decorations. I love having these memories to look back on each year. ❤️ (I found this cardholder on Etsy.)


I also save our family's cards each year and use them as part of our holiday decor. I put our cards (and pictures with Santa!) in silver and gold frames and decorate the shelves in our family room with them. They're so fun for all of us to look back on when we pull them out with our decorations each year.



xoxo

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment